Historically I haven’t followed through with my New Year’s resolutions. For example, I bought a gym membership one January and went to the gym exactly once (so that was like a $299 work out). LOL. This year, I thought I’d write down my resolutions and then document my progress throughout the year. I went with a “more” or “less” list because I think that’s more do-able on a monthly basis. I’ll write about the first resolution today, the second tomorrow, and so on….Let’s go, Janet!
- Less consumerism (January: No Amazon purchases)
- More recycling (January: Sell good, unworn clothing on Poshmark and put any earned money toward carbon offsetting for the trip)
- More travel (January: Make a short list of places to go)
- More “real life” (January: If I must buy something, I will go local and actually talk a real person)
- Less screen time (January: I will not use look at screens after 6:00 pm on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s…starting small here)
- More corgi (January: Go for a short walk daily now that my toe is almost back to normal)