Cammy Bean tagged me on the 8 Random Facts About Me meme (gee, thanks Cammy! I owe you one.)
If you read this blog you already know at least 100 random facts about me so what the hell, 8 more won’t kill you.
First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
Here you go:
1. I do not like to share diet Pepsi with kids who are eating Doritos.
2. I am 5 feet tall (or short) depending on your perspective
3. I was a foreign exchange student in high school in Belgium.
4. As a teenager, I once cut off all my hair because of a bad perm and made my mother cry as a result (sorry Mom!)
5. I once changed my clothes for a job interview in the parking lot in front of security cameras (which, regrettably, I found out later). I did not get the job.
6. I am left handed.
7. I married an mechanical engineer.
8. I suck at math.